Another Tesla (a Model S this time) for the passenger of a Citation Excel.
A few things I noticed while I was in this car:
- There is no traditional lever/pull-style door handle on the outside. It’s a touch sensor on the inner part of the handle that pops the door when your hand touches it.
- The car is always on… but not always. Like a golf cart, if you push down on the accelerator, it goes. If you let off mid-drive, the car “shuts off” and glides. Of course the instrument panels and everything stay on until you exit the car.
- It does not go until you have your seat belt on.
- The “gauges” are LED panels. Everything is touch, including HVAC controls.
- Yes, it has a web browser.
20 Notes/ Hide
- lisa123x likes this
- ericwattxperience reblogged this from krocground
- lemmingbas likes this
- tune22 reblogged this from krocground
- tune22 likes this
- josephg reblogged this from krocground
- mikeyftw94 reblogged this from krocground
- mercenarywill reblogged this from krocground and added:
- une-fille-ordinaire reblogged this from obi-wankenblowme
- sfasato likes this
- lovefarts-and-brokenhearts likes this
- obi-wankenblowme reblogged this from wingswheelsandspeed
- thesandysparrowhawk likes this
- wingswheelsandspeed reblogged this from teslamodels
- teslamodels reblogged this from krocground
- angeedotcom10 reblogged this from krocground
- angeedotcom10 likes this
- icesk8potatoe likes this
- igivealltheflux likes this
- 9volter reblogged this from krocground
- krocground posted this